Thursday, March 5, 2009

I miss dancing.

Check out how good these people are!

THEYRE SO GOOD!  The ending is so sad! Can you feel the passion in the dancing?! I wish i kept on dancing. I was thinking on taking classes again, but I'd be like the oldest one in the class. And I'm not flexible anymore. I had a dream the other night that I was leading warm-ups and telling people to do high kicks across the floor, and i couldn't do them. What kind of dream is that?!?! I think my mind is telling me I need to start working out and doing crazy stretches again. Sadly, I am a lazy bum who just eats and goes to school. 

Tomorrow I have work. Opening. Which means I have to get up at 6:00 and leave here at 7:20 to be at work by 8:00. So for 5 hours I will be folding clothes, ringing up customers, and organizing clothes on the rack. Yay me. I was thinking earlier, I don't mind working at Guess. Even if I only work 2 times a week (if i'm lucky). I'm taking 18 units, balancing a social life PLUS the boyfriend is back. So my work schedule isn't cramping my life. I don't really need to money, I mean, i'm not paying for any bills. Thank goodness for that! Cuz I'd be dying right now. So, for now, I'll just stick to my job for now. Probably quit in June though. Going to the PHILIPPINES! WHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment