Sunday, May 2, 2010

Is anyone still out there?!

HEYYYYY!
I've been REAL busy with school, work, and orgs on campus. I actually forgot this existed! Shocking, I know. Well, today, Rose and I went on an Ulta spree (Sephora in JC Penny sucks)! I didn't buy a lot at Ulta because I'm waiting to go to the Sephora in my hometown, but I did buy a few things:

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo for Dry hair and Conditioner for breakage-prone hair
I've tried Brillian Brunette from John Frieda and it made my brown hair more brown. I really need a volumizing shampoo so I thought I'd give this a shot. I just smelled the shampoo and conditioner aaaand IDK.. it smells like a salon hhaha idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Lip stains: Palladio in Pinksy and Cover Girl in #440.

Swatches:
The lips stains have a scent to it. The Cover Girl, which is like a deep red/mauve color, smells like berries and the Palladio, which is the super light pink, smells like a fruity drink. The dark nude color is a lip line i bought, but was too lazy to take a pic of it. It's by Rimmel in Tiramisu.

I'll let you know how they are. I've never had a lip stain so I'm kind of scared. This was short, but oh well. Hope you all are still out there!

1 comment:

  1. ooh! have you tried the lipstains yet? if they smell good, i wonder if they taste good too...

    ReplyDelete