Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I was watching E news today and they were talking about robert pattinson and new moon. Nothing shocking, just saying he's gonna be playing edward throughout the rest of the saga. BUT at the end of the topic, they showed the first OFFICIAL poster for New Moon:

This poster says it all...
And is it just me or is Taylo really tall? I didn't realize he was that tall.

Another thing while I was watching E news, theres a rumor that Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez are DATING:

awwww they're soo cute!
People Magazine reports that the two visit each other at work on set. THAT MEANS Selena goes to Vancouver to see Taylor?! Wow. Oh, young love. Better than the dude she filmed with in Another Cinderella Story. The guy was what, 25?! I don't know but that's just nasty!

Well I hope more posters come out. 

Besides the Twilight saga movies, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE TO COME OUT!! I was watching and comparing different trailors for the new harry potter movies and I do believe this is the best one:

I think this will be the BEST Harry Potter movie yet!! The trailor looks insane!

I am such a loser.

On a side note, Since majority of my classes are done and I have but ONE MORE to take, I've been bored out of my mind. I have the feeling, once again, to read books. I just don't know which book to read! I'm thinking The Host since it's so FAT, but I think I want to wait for when I go to the Philippines. Which I found out I'm leaving on June 4th. Ugh Who would've thought that choosing a book to read would be so difficult?!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up with the twilight gossip lol. what i cant wait for is Transformers 2 and where the wild things r!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they ARE so cute! ah, young love... muahah. NEW MOON POSTER<3333

    ReplyDelete